We’d like to make sure your experience on the ARI website (“website” or “site(s)”) is a pleasant and rewarding one. There are areas of our site where users are encouraged to participate with comments, questions, and other input. These areas include, but are not limited to, surveys, feedback forms, forums, and discussion groups. Please take a moment to read through these guidelines for participating in our community. They are incorporated into and are part of our Terms of Service agreement with you. We may change these rules as described in the Terms of Service agreement. Your failure to abide by them may result in termination of your use of the Services and website.
THE ARI WEBSITE CONTAINS FACTS, VIEWS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THIRD-PARTY INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS. NEITHER ARI NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES OR MANAGERS REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, CURRENTNESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED, OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, OR INFORMATION WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted by you. Listed below are some, though not all, violations that may result in ARI terminating your access to the Services and website. You agree NOT to do any of the following actions while using any ARI website:
1. harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress or discomfort upon another website forum leader, participant, user, or other individual or entity;
2. transmit via the website(s) any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or other Content that ARI considers to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
3. cause any chat screen on the website chat to “scroll” faster than other users are able to type to it or any action having a similarly disruptive effect;
4. impersonate any person, including but not limited to, an ARI official or an expert or a discussion forum leader, guide, or host;
5. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue on the website or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants;
6. post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation on the website;
7. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, federal, or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the website or in connection with your use of the website in any manner;
8. invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right of any person or entity;
9. infringe any intellectual property rights or similar rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights and trademarks, of any person or entity;
10. upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content. ARI shall have the right, but not the responsibility, to remove Content that is deemed in ARI’s sole discretion harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of the Terms of Service agreement, including these community guidelines. ARI may elect, at its sole discretion, to monitor some, all, or no areas of the website.
Should you have any questions regarding these Community Guidelines, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org