Since early 2011, the ARI Institute has been in ongoing communication with the UN, participating and presenting in UN & UNESCO held events, contributing to an ongoing discussion on a wide range of topics covering global education for adults, children and youth, building peace through education, social transformation, social policy analysis, womenai??i??s involvement in science, technology, education, social innovation and more.
The following is a summary of some events in the ARI/UN communication:
- March 2011– Proposal for an integral education method presented to UNESCO Director General Mrs. Irina Bokova in France.
- March 2011 ai??i?? Participation at UNESCOai??i??s annual evaluation ai???Education for All Global Monitoring Report,ai??? at Columbia University, New York.
- March 2011 ai??i?? Participation in ai???Building Peace: Reconciliation through Education, the Sciences, Culture and Communication,ai??? held at the United Nations Headquarters in New York.
- March 2011 ai??i?? Participation at UNESCOai??i??s conference ai???Youth Participation in Social Transformations: Initiatives and Participation,ai??? in Moscow.
- June 2011 ai??i?? Participation at the 27th International Women Leadersai??i?? Conference on ai???Science, Technology and Innovation: Education and Training for Women and Girls,ai??? organized by UNESCO.
- July 2011 ai??i?? Proposal ai???Global and Integral Education as a Solution to the Crisisai??? presented at the 8th Forum of Ministers of Social Development of Latin America organized by UNESCO, in El Salvador.
- September 2011 ai??i?? Proposal ai???Global and Integral Education as a Solution to the Crisisai??? presented to the UNai??i??s Deputy Secretary General Dr. Asha Rose Migiro.
- September 2011 ai??i?? Presentation ai???Kids Bonding Through Sports Gamesai??? presented in ICSSPEai??i??s International Conference on Sport for Development and Peace.
- November 2011 ai??i?? Participation in ai???Women Actors of Development for Global Challengesai??? symposium in Paris, as part of the Millenia 2015 international project.
- December 2011 ai??i?? An integral education course proposal as a solution for dealing with rising numbers of unemployed presented to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon.